Kochi (Kerala) [India], October 4: Cybersecurity is a crucial aspect of any organisation that relies on IT infrastructure to operate and deliver services. With the increasing complexity and diversity of IT systems, such as Linux servers, routers, switches, cloud instances, and containers, managing and securing access to these resources becomes a challenging task. Moreover, organizations have to comply with various security standards and regulations, such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, GDPR, HIPAA, FFIEC, NIST, FedRamp, SOC, SOX, and more, to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of their data and systems.
One of the key components of cybersecurity is privileged access management (PAM), which refers to the process of controlling and monitoring the access of authorised users to critical IT resources. PAM involves implementing policies and procedures to grant, revoke, limit, audit, and track the access of users to sensitive systems and data. However, implementing PAM can be a complex and time-consuming process. Traditional methods of PAM, such as manual password management, SSH key distribution, and access logging, are prone to human errors, inefficiencies, and security risks.
How Ezeelogin Enhances Cybersecurity
Ezeelogin is not just ordinary SSH jump server software. It is a comprehensive solution that offers a range of features and benefits to enhance the cybersecurity posture of organisations. Some of these features and benefits are:
- Identity and Access Management (IAM): Ezeelogin allows organisations to manage the identities and access rights of users across different IT resources from a centralised web interface. Ezeelogin also supports integration with IdPs, such as AD, LDAP, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, OIDC, G Suite, Azure AD, Auth0, Duo Security, and more.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): Ezeelogin supports various MFA methods to enhance the security of user authentication. Users can choose from different MFA options, such as OTP, U2F, YubiKey, Google Authenticator, SMS, email, voice call, push notification, biometric, or custom MFA methods using APIs.
- SSH Key Management: Ezeelogin automates the process of generating, distributing, rotating, and revoking SSH keys for users and IT resources. Organisations can define SSH key policies based on key type, length, expiration date, and more.
- Password Management: Ezeelogin automates the process of generating, changing, and storing passwords for users and IT resources. Organisations can define password policies based on password complexity, length, expiration date, and more.
- Session Monitoring: Ezeelogin monitors all SSH sessions between users and IT resources for real-time visibility and control. Organisations can view live session details, such as user name, IP address, target resource, command executed, and more.
- Command Filtering: Ezeelogin allows organisations to restrict or allow the execution of specific commands by users on IT resources. Organisations can define command filters based on command names, arguments, or regular expressions.
- Command Logging: Ezeelogin logs all commands executed by users on IT resources for auditing and compliance purposes. Organisations can view, search, and export command logs from the web interface or APIs.
How Ezeelogin Achieves Compliance
Ezeelogin helps organisations achieve compliance with various security standards and regulations by providing features and functionalities that address the requirements and best practices of these standards and regulations. Some of these standards and regulations are:
- PCI DSS: The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security requirements for organisations that store, process, or transmit cardholder data. PCI DSS aims to protect cardholder data from unauthorised access or misuse.
- ISO 27001: The International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) 27001 is a set of security requirements for organisations that implement an information security management system (ISMS). ISO 27001 aims to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
- GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a set of data protection rules for organisations that collect or process personal data of individuals in the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA). GDPR aims to protect the privacy and rights of individuals with respect to their personal data.
Ezeelogin is a secure SSH jump server software that revolutionises cybersecurity by simplifying and securing the access management process for IT resources. Ezeelogin provides a range of features and benefits that enhance the cybersecurity posture of organisations, such as IAM, MFA, SSH key management, password management, session recording, session monitoring, session sharing, command filtering, command logging, alerting and reporting, and more. Ezeelogin also helps organisations achieve compliance with various security standards and regulations, such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, GDPR, HIPAA, FFIEC, NIST, FedRamp, SOC, SOX, and more. Ezeelogin is a powerful tool that can help organisations protect their information assets from unauthorised access or misuse and improve their operational efficiency and productivity.