Top 10 Recharge; Bill Payment Websites in India
July 22: There was a time when people used to visit recharge shops to recharge their mobile numbers. At that time, people take a good amount of time from their busy schedule to visit their nearest recharge shops 2-3 days before the day of recharge. That shopkeeper charges an amount of money for his services based on the recharge amount. And for utility bills like electricity bills, gas bills, water bills, landline bills, etc., people used to stand in long queues. But now that those days are gone, certain websites and apps enable you to make all these payments with a click of the mouse. The best thing about these websites is that they can be utilized for the payment of most service providers in the country. You can pay all your bills on these websites, including electricity bills, water bills, DTH, postpaid bills, piped gas, WIFI bills, credit card bills, and even make prepaid recharges that include mobile recharges, FasTag, data cards, and others. So, nowadays, these recharge websites are in trend as well as easy to use and time-saving. Along with these benefits, it also provides the benefit of lucrative deals, offers, and cashback from time to time.
So, we present you with the list of the top 10 recharge websites and apps in 2022.
- EaseMyDeal– You must be wondering why we have kept EaseMyDeal on top. Well, EaseMyDeal is an ISO Certified Platform that is made in India that assures safety and reliability to its customers. We must advocate for local businesses and support Indian start-ups. It has an easy-to-use app interface that has a multilingual support system. It is the best not only in terms of its services but also because it has the best customer support. All the queries or complaints are answered within 24 hours. It also offers 24/7 Premium Support via WhatsApp, phone, and email. It has a fast, secure, and safe payment system that never stores payment details with them and has all the payment options that also include Pay Later Options, EMI, and Multiple Reward Points. It provides instant refunds and the fastest complaint resolution. On top of that, the reason why it has gained so much publicity in a very short time is that it provides the best cashback and deals on all payments made on www.easemydeal.com. It is so good that it has a very high Google rating of 4.9/5.
- Paytm-It is also known as Cashless Haven for Online Payers. Paytm is used by Indian people to transact daily, from a small grocery shop to a big mall or movie hall. Paytm is running everywhere now, from small village shops to big urban malls. Paytm is also the premium site for adding bill payment, mobile recharging, booking movie tickets, booking taxi and airline tickets, and a lot more. There is no end to Paytm services. Any service you think of is available on Paytm. It is one of the best platforms that runs on Windows, iPhones, Androids, etc.
- MyAirtel-MyAirtel App is one of the best apps for all online recharges, bill payments, BHIM UPI transactions, mobile banking, and much more. It allows its users to pick any prepaid or postpaid mobile plan that suits them best. The best thing about this app is that it provides the best offers and cashback on all recharges. It even provides OTT subscriptions at discounted rates as well.
- Freecharge: Freecharge is the most favoured payment channel. Freecharge offers recharge for prepaid mobile phones, postpaid mobiles, DTH, and data cards. It offers online wallet features for all users. It allows its users on Android to send and receive money via WhatsApp too. Freecharge allows you to get cashback and shopping coupons for the same price that has been paid to get the recharge done. Those coupons include McDonald’s, Barista, Shoppers Stop, Café Coffee Day, Croma, Puma, etc.
- Dealmegood: Dealmegood is one of the best websites that provides DTH recharges and shopping vouchers at various discount rates. Those shopping vouchers include fashion, food, travel, entertainment, and others. It not only provides shopping vouchers but also provides mobile and DTH vouchers as well. It is the most useful website where you can buy vouchers at discounted rates and use them to gift any of your friends on their birthdays or anniversaries. And it is the best and most useful gift for anyone. To have a close look at what they offer and what the relevant prices are, you can visit www.dealmegood.com.
- MobiKwik is a quick way to make online recharges and payments. It is a mobile wallet as well as an online payment system to store money and make payments. It is an online platform for prepaid mobile recharges, utility bill payments, DTH recharges or shopping at listed outlets. It also provides a door-stop service where they collect money from your house and add it to your MobiKwik Wallet. It is a semi-closed wallet that is authorized for use by the Reserve Bank of India. It is one of the top recharge Websites in India.
- Amazon Pay-Amazon is the one-stop solution for all your shopping needs. It provides online services for prepaid recharges, postpaid bill payments, gas, landline, mobile, electricity, and broadband bill payments. Not only do these services exist and what you can think of, but Amazon also has that service that includes grocery shopping, clothes shopping, luxury items, and phones. It has a closed wallet as well, so you can make instant payments anywhere in India. It even provides cashback on recharges as well.
- Phone Pe-Phone Pe is a normal app that can be easily downloaded from the Play store. Phone Pay is a normal app that can be used to pay money to someone. The money you transfer gets automatically deducted from your linked bank account, and the money you receive gets deposited into your linked bank account. It does not have any wallet facilities. It can normally be used to recharge your mobile, DTH, cable TV, FasTag, and all other bill payments. Apart from that, you can buy brand vouchers, magazine subscriptions, FasTag, and even make donations as well. So, all in all, it is one of the best apps for recharges and bill payments.
- Google Pay: Google Pay is an app that you can download from the Play store and use to pay someone money, recharge your phone, and pay your bills. The best thing about Google Pay is that the money you transfer gets directly withdrawn from your bank account, and the money you receive gets directly deposited into your bank account. Google Pay does not have any wallet facility, or you can say there is no tension about maintaining a wallet. You can directly transact through your bank account with the help of Google Pay.
- PayZapp-PayZapp is an app offered by HDFC. PayZapp allows you to save money while shopping on your mobile device at partner apps, buy mobile phones, tickets, and groceries, compare and book flight tickets and hotels, and shop online. This app can be used to transfer money to anyone who is on your contact list. You can pay your bills, recharge your mobile, DTH, data card, and many more things. It is UPI powered, and Visa and MasterCard supported. It is a multi-tasking app. You can use this app for different purposes.