Kolkata (West Bengal) [India], September 26: Organised by Kolkata on Wheels magazine – the city’s only motoring magazine – the inaugural edition of the Kolkata Car Carnival is being held at the New Town Clock Plaza from 22nd to 24th September from 10 AM to 8 PM.Major auto OEMs like Toyota, Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Skoda, Jeep, Citroen, Mahindra and engine oil manufacturer Veedol have participated in this mega auto exhibition which is supported by State Bank of India – the banker to every Indian.Kolkata on Wheels has successfully brought as many as ten automotive brands under one single platform to showcase the best in the automotive world in terms of products and technologies.Individuals, as well as families, were seen having fun as they went from one stall to another, checking out the latest cars on sale in India.A panel discussion was held this evening, where representatives of major OEMs debated and discussed various important aspects of the auto industry. This session was moderated by celebrated RJ Jimmy Tangree, Station Head of 91.9 Friends FM.This was followed by another panel discussion on motorsports in eastern India, where heads of various motorsports club of Kolkata was present. This panel discussion was moderated by Joydip Sur, the editor of Kolkata on Wheels magazine.Auto enthusiasts of the city will get three days (22nd to 24th September) to get up close and personal with their favourite cars at the Kolkata Car Carnival.For more details, log into kolkataonwheels.com or facebook.com/wheelers
- Vedanta Aluminium bags ‘Best Exporter Award’ from Govt of Odisha.
- Balrampur Chini’s MD predicts a minimum 5% decrease in sugar prices due to the government’s restrictions on ethanol production.
- Sodexo and Adani join hands to reimagine workplace experience at Adani corporate house
- Meet the Entrepreneur Who is on a Mission to Impact 1 Billion Lives – Anurag Rai
- Quantum Energy enters Tamil Nadu with its 1st showroom in Kumbakonam
- SIAL INDIA and Vinexpo unite 30 nations in the global culinary summit
- THSC and G.D Goenka University sign MOU to enhance skill-based education in hospitality and tourism
- Apple plans to dominate global iPhone production with 25% Made in India